Mr. Greg Covert

I have a brick fireplace, no mantle but with a hearth. The red brick has been painted over with white paint. I tried a small spot with a heavy duty paint remover. This did not work very well. I can't use anything too heavy because I have carpet that surounds the fireplace. I have been looking for a good fake brick that I can glue over this. Is this product still being made? If not, what other sollutions do I have?

Greg Covert

Reply to
gregcovert

JimL