Mr. Coffee parts rip-off

On 30 Jun 2005 14:16:52 -0700, "TomKan" scribbled this interesting note:

In Petaluma, California once, just visiting, mind you, we saw a bumper sticker put out by a local Mom&Pop style coffee shop: "Friends don't let Friends go to Starbucks"

Let that be a lesson to you...

John Willis

I'd love to see the Frasier brothers meet this lot.

Reply to
PaPaPeng

She: Next in line please.

Me: Would you mind showing me what else you have pierced?

Reply to
HeyBub

Rewire the thing by-passing the switch. Plug the pot into a timer.

Reply to
HeyBub

Ditto for Dunkin'Donuts. I get better jo at the local quick stop!! And, it doesn't cost more than a buck!

Reply to
C & M

Tom, the same size issue came up the first and last time I ordered from PaPa John Pizza. I ordered a large and paid for a large but when the pizza was placed on the counter it was a medium. Their large is everyone elses medium size. Their sizing is medium, large and extr-large. They said that I could wait for another to be made -grrrr. I said that I would never be back and that was a few years ago. Shysters!!!!!!!!

THERE'S A TWENTYISH-YEAR-OLD GIRL WITH A SHAVED HEAD, THREE EARRINGS IN HER LEFT EAR, TWO IN HER RIGHT AND A SILVER BALL PIERCED THROUGH THE MIDDLE OF HER TONGUE STANDING BEHIND THE COUNTER:

Reply to
C & M

Tom, Go out and get yourself a nice, reasonable priced faberware drip. At the local grocer pick out a bag of Eight O'Clock dark roast in the brownish colored bag. Grind it yourself there in store, Check out while the cashier smells the bag and comments on how good thatcoffee must be, go home and brew away. Best coffee at a good price and beats Starbuck's hands down.

Reply to
Field_0f_Dreams