Move small shed

Hi,
I want to move slightly a small shed that is in our backyard. It was installed a little out of square to the property lines by a previous owner. It is stick built similar to a Home Depot/type kit, floor is about 10'x12' and it sits on blocks, so it shouldn't be too hard to do. Should I just prepare another surface next to the blocks and push? It doesn't need to go far, just about 10" or so.
The building is solid now and fairly square. I want to make sure I don't lose that squareness when I move it so the doors don't close tightly, etc.
Thanks,
John
John Hanks wrote:

built. They move them around (once they're off the trailer!) on pieces of pvc pipe - move by pushing - no mechanical power needed.
paul
Thanks!
On 5/9/06 2:41 PM, in article Ln58g.2021$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net, "Paul Oman"

If the shed does show instability when you move it in the form of racking or twisting, you can probably nail up a few diagonal braces across the studs and/or rafters inside to make it stiffer for the move.