Monster Garage

Anybody watch this show? I just learned about it tonight. The project was to convert an SUV into a garage truck with the robotic arm. Kind of offbeat, but entertaining. And nice to see something because situation comedies and cooking shows.
snipped-for-privacy@Livebait-McKinney.com says...

It's fairly old. It was on Discovery from 2002-2006: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Garage
says...

project was to convert an SUV into a garage truck with the robotic arm. Kind of offbeat, but entertaining. And nice to see something because situation comedies and cooking shows.

It figures. The only project shows these days are cooking and restoring million dollar houses. I used to watch Undercover Boss when they visited "real" companies. When it turned into an hour long commercial I stopped watching. For example.....
Owner was born to wealthy family. Father died when he was 3. Man pretends to cry and look like a regular guy. He stomps on the average employees who are doing a good job but their job is not their religion like it is to him. But some good-looking young gal with a sob story gets $50K. LOL!! I should have been a screen writer.