Moldy garbage disposal.

Just wanted to let folks know the solution to my moldy garbage disposal. One person suggested replacing the rubber seal between the garbage disposal and the sink. That's what I did, because I had tried everything else to eliminate the odor without any success. And, putting in the new seal has seemingly fixed the problem. It was about a 10-minute job and well worth it.
Joe Meyer

#################### Throw 1/2 a lemon down there to kill orders. BG