Mold in my office

Can anyone tell me what this mold report means?
============================According to the State Lab of Hygiene report for the water damaged drywall sample taken from Curtin 495, there were:
aerobic actinomycete 1,400 colony forming units (CFU) per inch^2 82 %
Acremonium species 100 CFU/in^2, 6 %
Penicillium species 100 CFU/in^2, 6%
Tribirachium species 100 CFU/in^2, 6%
Michael wrote:

You can GOOGLE for each one.
These medical/scientific sites may help also:
http://www.dehs.umn.edu/iaq/fungus / http://www3.sympatico.ca/ross.fraser/Richard9.htm http://alcor.concordia.ca/~raojw/crd/concept/concept000179.html
Jim
Michael wrote:

I don't know the significance of what it says, but it is very significant that it *doesnt* say "Stachybotris"
(stachybotris is the toxic black mold that the whole country is having a collective hissy fit about)
Best regards, Bob
Michael wrote:

Short answer. That fuzzy stuff is mold and unless you have a special allergy, you will live. As I recall non-of those are considered serious health risk. However you don't want them at all so you will want to take some form of action.
I am no expert and I don't recognize those measurements, so it may be levels you would expect to find in any home. Believe me every home and office, street corner and farm field has some molds.
--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
http://www.flex.net/~lonestar/mold.htm http://www.house.gov/conyers/mold.htm http://money.cnn.com/2002/05/28/pf/yourhome/q_insurerise /