Mold in my office

You can GOOGLE for each one.

These medical/scientific sites may help also:

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

I don't know the significance of what it says, but it is very significant that it *doesnt* say "Stachybotris"

(stachybotris is the toxic black mold that the whole country is having a collective hissy fit about)

Best regards, Bob

Reply to
zxcvbob

Can anyone tell me what this mold report means?

============================= According to the State Lab of Hygiene report for the water damaged drywall sample taken from Curtin 495, there were:

aerobic actinomycete 1,400 colony forming units (CFU) per inch^2

82 %

Acremonium species 100 CFU/in^2, 6 %

Penicillium species 100 CFU/in^2, 6%

Tribirachium species 100 CFU/in^2, 6%

Reply to
Michael

Short answer. That fuzzy stuff is mold and unless you have a special allergy, you will live. As I recall non-of those are considered serious health risk. However you don't want them at all so you will want to take some form of action.

I am no expert and I don't recognize those measurements, so it may be levels you would expect to find in any home. Believe me every home and office, street corner and farm field has some molds.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Broncearse