Moen 7300 series Legend cartridge

Anybody have a good place to buy these? Seems the people who sell them have a racket going to rip off the buyers. At least the ones I have googled seem to.
joevan wrote:

Aren't those one of the lifetime-replacement cartridges???
Answering my own question, "Yes for original purchaser in original home"

<www.moen.com>
dpb wrote:

I'd say, on the average, Moen fixtures have lasted 15-20 years in my house. Originals in bath and shower are still there and have had cartridge replacements but all bath sinks and kitchen sink have been replaced - kitchen sink twice. Maybe if I had thought of this I would have saved necessary paper work.
Frank wrote:

Many years ago I went to my father-in-law's local HD to ask about a replacement cartridge for a Moen faucet that I had not yet removed. They said, "Those things have a lifetime warranty. Just bring in the old one and we'll give you a new one. We don't care where you bought it."
Perce
joevan wrote:

Don't know how they stack up but I've bought water filters from NeedPlumbingSupplies and their delivery time was phenomenal - next day.
http://www.needplumbingsupplies.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?Search=Yes&Advanced=Yes&keyword=moen+cartridge
I sometimes get cartridges to fit Moen, non-oem, a few dollars cheaper at True Value hardware.

They are about $12 at the hardware store last time I bought one. What prices are you seeing that are a rip off?