Minimum wage hikes will hurt tip-earners?

Minimum wage hikes will hurt tip-earners?
‘Bar Rescue’ Host Jon Taffer on the issues higher minimum wages will have for restaurants.
<https://tinyurl.com/o5wsg3a
Oren wrote:

I don't remember if it's Thomas Sowell or Walter Williams that says the minimum wage is really 0.

Is this a video? I don't like videos. So I don't know what he said .
In a lot of places, waiters aren't covered by the minimum wage.
Oren posted for all of us...

He laid it out succinctly. Every cost gets passed on to the customer! The customer pays for *everything*.
--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*

On 3/28/2015 5:08 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

I think it's Quicken Loans. They run radio ads about how they pay the mortgage insurance, so you don't have to. Right.... like it's free. And where does Quicken get the money?