Metal building repair

Hello All,
I have a 40' X 20' metal buiding that has some rusted places at the bottom of the leaves that make up the walls. Problem is, this building has not framework inside. The walls them selves provide the support for the structure.
I want to brace the structure prior to repairing the rust damage. 4" X 4" timber has been considered, but I can't find compression load specs to suit.
Any ideas?
Ernst