Measuring device suggestions

I use a rolling measuring device, and my current Stanley has left me many times wanting to play baseball with a tree.

I want to buy a GOOD one. One that has a roller about a foot in diameter. One that will last and give accurate measurements.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

This is the one I have:

I'm kind of partial to the brand, but Rolatape is the one I see most often. They have a bunch of models. As far as the accuracy, error is far more likely to come from operator error than the wheel circumference being read incorrectly or anything like that.

RicodJour

Allen Precision Equipment (800) 241-6233

And I know they have an internet site, and it's rather disorganized as I recall. Good stuff, good prices. Surveyor stuff, and so forth.

Reply to
Robert Barr