Measuring device suggestions

I use a rolling measuring device, and my current Stanley has left me many times wanting to play baseball with a tree.
I want to buy a GOOD one. One that has a roller about a foot in diameter. One that will last and give accurate measurements.
Any suggestions?
TIA
Steve
Steve B wrote:

This is the one I have: http://cgi.ebay.com/Lufkin-202-Measuring-Wheel-w-collapsible-handle-case_W0QQitemZ190092840824
I'm kind of partial to the brand, but Rolatape is the one I see most often. They have a bunch of models. As far as the accuracy, error is far more likely to come from operator error than the wheel circumference being read incorrectly or anything like that.
Steve B wrote:

Allen Precision Equipment (800) 241-6233
And I know they have an internet site, and it's rather disorganized as I recall. Good stuff, good prices. Surveyor stuff, and so forth.