Maytag dishwasher MDB8600AWW

The panel buttons/lights work intermittently on this piece of garbage (4th malfunction in 2 years). Would that mean a bad panel or could it be just a loose wire? Fortunately the start button always works and it runs in auto wash cycle at this point.
G'day,

Probably new key panal and board time...should have a 5 year parts warranty on these :) Labour was only 1 year :(
I just had Maytag out a few weeks ago at a cost of $155 to replace the bad motor under the parts warranty. The new motor works but it is noisier than the original motor. I will not be giving Maytag any more of my money. Thank you for the information though. I may look to find someone who is authorized to replace Maytag parts under warranty.

Art wrote:

I have heard but no first hand experience with them that Marcone will ship warranty parts for the shipping cost.
http://www.marcone.com /