Maytag dishwasher MDB8600AWW

The panel buttons/lights work intermittently on this piece of garbage (4th malfunction in 2 years). Would that mean a bad panel or could it be just a loose wire? Fortunately the start button always works and it runs in auto wash cycle at this point.

Reply to
Art

G'day,

Probably new key panal and board time...should have a 5 year parts warranty on these :) Labour was only 1 year :(

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid

I have heard but no first hand experience with them that Marcone will ship warranty parts for the shipping cost.

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid

I just had Maytag out a few weeks ago at a cost of $155 to replace the bad motor under the parts warranty. The new motor works but it is noisier than the original motor. I will not be giving Maytag any more of my money. Thank you for the information though. I may look to find someone who is authorized to replace Maytag parts under warranty.

Reply to
Art