MARANTA TILE WATERLOO ONTARIO

I have had a NIGHTMARE experiance with this company. The owner threatened me physically and the work done for me is AWFULL ! I would NEVER EVER consider using this company or its sister company "Park Avenue Home Improvements" (Also in Waterloo) again.
- I WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN - Maranta Tile 7-90 Frobisher Dr. Waterloo ON N2V 2A1 Phone: (519) 747-5755 Fax: (519) 747-5724
Feel free to contact me with Questions / Details on what happened. If I dont respond right away its probably because Im busy trying to find a Lawyer.
snipped-for-privacy@YAHOO.COM
Sounds like a competitor being driven out of biz by Maranta's great workmanship and low prices.They do a lot of subdiv work down that way and seem ok. If the owner punched you out, you'd call the cops, you prob have another axe to grind.
-- Troweller^nospam^@canada.com
Remove the obvious to reply. Experienced and reliable Concrete Finishing and Synthetic Stucco application in the GTA.

Competitor? haha Hardly, Im a true blue customer that is out lot of money. Maranta Tile owns a company called Park Ave Home Improvements, this is the company that did the work (and I use the word "did" very loosely). Im truly in a nightmare situation. Luckily Im finacially well off so its not a huge deal, but I feel bad for others that may make the mistake I did by using this company, totally unprofessional.
message

I have had a NIGHTMARE experiance with this company. The owner threatened me physically and the work done for me is AWFULL ! I would NEVER EVER consider using this company or its sister company "Park Avenue Home Improvements" (Also in Waterloo) again.
- I WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN - Maranta Tile 7-90 Frobisher Dr. Waterloo ON N2V 2A1 Phone: (519) 747-5755 Fax: (519) 747-5724
Feel free to contact me with Questions / Details on what happened. If I dont respond right away its probably because Im busy trying to find a Lawyer.
snipped-for-privacy@YAHOO.COM
STFU good guys with fair prices and results. Now who you got to stand up for you as a 'well off' customer trying to beat a poor little laborer out of a few bucks????
-- Troweller^nospam^@canada.com
Remove the obvious to reply. Experienced and reliable Concrete Finishing and Synthetic Stucco application in the GTA.

Ok so what exactly does STFU mean ??
Poor little laborer ?? This particular "poor little laborer" needs some PRIDE in his workmanship. I dont mind paying for something, but I dont appreciate getting ripped off , lied to, threatened, or cheated. This SOB will have his day.
message