MARANTA TILE WATERLOO ONTARIO

I have had a NIGHTMARE experiance with this company. The owner threatened me physically and the work done for me is AWFULL ! I would NEVER EVER consider using this company or its sister company "Park Avenue Home Improvements" (Also in Waterloo) again.

- I WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN - Maranta Tile 7-90 Frobisher Dr. Waterloo ON N2V 2A1 Phone: (519) 747-5755 Fax: (519) 747-5724

Feel free to contact me with Questions / Details on what happened. If I dont respond right away its probably because Im busy trying to find a Lawyer.

snipped-for-privacy@YAHOO.COM

Reply to
Scooby

Sounds like a competitor being driven out of biz by Maranta's great workmanship and low prices.They do a lot of subdiv work down that way and seem ok. If the owner punched you out, you'd call the cops, you prob have another axe to grind.

-- Troweller^nospam^@canada.com

Reply to
ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy

I have had a NIGHTMARE experiance with this company. The owner threatened me physically and the work done for me is AWFULL ! I would NEVER EVER consider using this company or its sister company "Park Avenue Home Improvements" (Also in Waterloo) again.

- I WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN - Maranta Tile 7-90 Frobisher Dr. Waterloo ON N2V 2A1 Phone: (519) 747-5755 Fax: (519) 747-5724

Feel free to contact me with Questions / Details on what happened. If I dont respond right away its probably because Im busy trying to find a Lawyer.

snipped-for-privacy@YAHOO.COM

Reply to
Scooby

Competitor? haha Hardly, Im a true blue customer that is out lot of money. Maranta Tile owns a company called Park Ave Home Improvements, this is the company that did the work (and I use the word "did" very loosely). Im truly in a nightmare situation. Luckily Im finacially well off so its not a huge deal, but I feel bad for others that may make the mistake I did by using this company, totally unprofessional.

Reply to
Scooby

STFU good guys with fair prices and results. Now who you got to stand up for you as a 'well off' customer trying to beat a poor little laborer out of a few bucks????

-- Troweller^nospam^@canada.com

Reply to
ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy

Ok so what exactly does STFU mean ??

Poor little laborer ?? This particular "poor little laborer" needs some PRIDE in his workmanship. I dont mind paying for something, but I dont appreciate getting ripped off , lied to, threatened, or cheated. This SOB will have his day.

Reply to
Scooby