lubricant for freezer drawers

I have a relatively new GE bottom freezer refrigerator. It has 2 basket drawers that have drawer slides similiar to like what you find in a kitchen cabinet. Although these are not in the freezer, it looks similiar.
http://www.runnerduck.com/images/pmbench_drawer_slide.jpg
The problem is sometimes they get just enough frost on them to bind them up and make it hard to pull out the drawer and hard to push in. I have defrosted the freezer twice and at first it does fix the problem, but then they frost up again. I don't think the fridge is defective. I think this is more of a inherent design issue. I don't have any frost in the freezer itself. Is there any lubricant I can use suitable for this application that will not freeze up?
Mikepier wrote:

Call GE. There should not be any frost in a relatively new freezer. Not on the food, drawers, or anywhere else, and certainly not sufficient to cause moving parts to stick. I think you're looking for the wrong solution to the symptom.
That said, machinery exists in the Arctic that is adequately lubricated, so such greases are bound to exist. Here, in South Texas, we cook tamales in the freezing compartment, so I don't have any first-hand knowledge.
On 8/2/2008 5:42 AM HeyBub spake thus:

Oh, you Texans and your tall tales. Reminds me of the punch line of that other Texas joke, paraphrased: "Yeah, I used to have a freezer like that too."
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 05:09:22 -0700 (PDT), Mikepier

Sounds like either a design flaw or you have a leak that should be covered under warranty. Carefully examine all areas above the issue to determine the water source. A trouble light might help. Check for rust inside the slides too. Call GE customer support--they should have an 800 number.
In article

I put pure STP in my locks to keep them from freezing, maybe it would work on your drawers.

I actually tried putting rubbing alcohol on the slides thinking the alcohol would absorb some moisture plus it would not freeze, but it didn't work. I'll think about the STP stuff.
In article

Rubbing alcohol is 70% and will not absorb any water unless it is more than 90% alcohol. STP coats the metal so the ice doesn't adhere to it.

The rubbing alcohol I have says 91%, but it does not matter since it didn't work. I took apart the slide mechanism this morning and I let it sit out in the sun to dry up. Now it works fine, so I'm going to try and coat it with STP or similiar.

What abt this Dupont Teflon based multi lube?
Mikepier wrote:

Give this a try http://www.corrosionx.com/gun_use.html
I have an acquaintance who runs, and wins, the Iditerod. He put me on to this as a good lube for cold, nasty weather.