lube the oil burner?

I've got an old old fired boiler for home heat, made about 20-30 years ago. It's a Utica. The maintenance page that came with it says to fill the two oil cups that are on top of the burner motor. I don't see those.
Thanks.
O.U. Series Utica boiler with Flamelock burner
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 9, 9:33 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Some older motors came with small rubber plugs covering the oil holes for lubricant. I have that type on on a warm air furnace blower motor. The plugs are not all that obvious, so inspect closely. You may even find there are only a couple of 1/8" holes on the top of the bearing housing. HTH
Joe
Add pictures here
✖

Also very possible the burner motor has been replaced and the new motor has sealed bearings - no oil cups.
Add pictures here
✖