Lowe's/DeWalt 1/2" 18 Volt Drill

Lowe's is running the DeWalt 1/2" drill with 2 - 18 volt batteries and a charger for $99. Since I have several other yellow tools where my 2 batteries are starting to show signs of needing replacement, this is almost a no brainer for me. However, there is one slight flaw. The batteries are not the extra run ones (XRP). They are slightly smaller in size and weigh less. As I'm getting older I much appreciate the lighter weight, especially when working overhead. I have 2 Bosch drills now, but having an extra drill is sometimes nice for repetitive operations, i.e. small bit, larger bit, countersink, etc.

Reply to
Art Todesco