Lowe's delivery guy pooped in my house.

when ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

Reply to
joe

You never know. He might have had some horrible gastrointestinal sickness which forced him to.

Reply to
William.Deans

And I thought it was bad when they delivered my new washer at 9AM the guy stunk so bad I wanted to turn the hose on him. NO NO I'll hook it up myself!!!!!!!

Reply to
Sacramento Dave

Depends.

Reply to
G Henslee

"...the Lowe's delivery man decided it was appropriate to exploit my hospitality by dropping a huge turd in our bathroom."

Damn straight! Deliverymen should go no farther than the front entrance-way.

Reply to
HeyBub

Hey, look at what my lowe's delivery man did in my bathroom:

Oscar_Lives

The frikkin' webmaster should be shot for that website construction. Tom

Reply to
tom

You never mentioned if he offered you an extended warranty for that??? Nothing like a crapy warranty.

Reply to
Sacramento Dave

Oscar_Lives posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

Well, at least you didn't try to hide it.

This is a shitty subject...

Reply to
Tekkie®

tom posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

No shit!

Reply to
Tekkie®

said Claude King

Reply to
markansas859

Like my formal lawn maintenance outfit, used my forsythias for a privvy and didn't bag it out. Dogs will find the most disgusting things.

Reply to
sleepdog