http://www.babytron.org/node/18
snipped-for-privacy@factsalive.com wrote:

joe wrote:

Depends.
--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info

said Claude King
You never know. He might have had some horrible gastrointestinal sickness which forced him to.

Like my formal lawn maintenance outfit, used my forsythias for a privvy and didn't bag it out. Dogs will find the most disgusting things.

And I thought it was bad when they delivered my new washer at 9AM the guy stunk so bad I wanted to turn the hose on him. NO NO I'll hook it up myself!!!!!!!
snipped-for-privacy@factsalive.com wrote:

"...the Lowe's delivery man decided it was appropriate to exploit my hospitality by dropping a huge turd in our bathroom."
Damn straight! Deliverymen should go no farther than the front entrance-way.

Hey, look at what my lowe's delivery man did in my bathroom:
www.tubgirl.com
Oscar_Lives posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

This is a shitty subject...
--

Tekkie

The frikkin' webmaster should be shot for that website construction. Tom
tom posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

--

Tekkie

You never mentioned if he offered you an extended warranty for that??? Nothing like a crapy warranty.