loud light problem

Is there anything I can use or do to correct new flourescent lights buzzing so loud. They were installed by an electrician. There are 6 eight feet long,

2 tubes per light and are cold start if that makes any difference. Thanks for any advice.
Reply to
GGF3

Sure. I suggest you call the electrician back. Either there is one or more defective units, or inexpensive units were used. He should replace any defective units and if it is because they are inexpensive units, then that is between you and the electrician.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Who bought the fixtures? Are the fixtures grounded?

Some ballasts are flat noisy. Are these industrial fixtures? Does the sound lessen after they warm up?

Sorry more questions than answers

Reply to
SQLit