Looks like mold in the garage...

So while puttering around with my Snowblower (see previous posts), I started to look around our garage. I have a raised ranch with 2 small garage doors. Garage is drywalled. I notied around the edges of the doors where the drywall is something spots that look possibly like mold....as well as some of the drywall next to the floor bulging a little, i'm guessing from our Vermont winters rain/snow etc. Also thinking the heat from the wall that shares the house with the garage isn't helping either, creating moisture.
Is there any way to fix this problem?
Jason,
Some sort of ventilation for one thing will help. As for cleaning, use bleach. You may want to consider an enamel paint job for the walls. It will allow easier cleaning in the future. Prime with Kilz or EX Prime.