Looks like mold in the garage...

Jason,

Some sort of ventilati> So while puttering around with my Snowblower (see previous posts), I

Reply to
G Henslee

So while puttering around with my Snowblower (see previous posts), I started to look around our garage. I have a raised ranch with 2 small garage doors. Garage is drywalled. I notied around the edges of the doors where the drywall is something spots that look possibly like mold....as well as some of the drywall next to the floor bulging a little, i'm guessing from our Vermont winters rain/snow etc. Also thinking the heat from the wall that shares the house with the garage isn't helping either, creating moisture.

Is there any way to fix this problem?

Reply to
Jason