Looking for tape which is EXTREMELY slippery

I have an application where I need an adhesive tape which is extremely slippery. The tape will stick onto a plastic cabinet on which a metal hinge frequently rubs. I want the tape to both protect the plastic and also reduce the friction of the rubbing. Ideally, the tape would be black.
In essence I would like a black duct tape with a teflon coating.
Any recommendations?
Scott
To reply by email, remove "SSPPAAMM" snipped-for-privacy@SSPPAAMMameritech.net
I think Lee Valley has the tape you are looking for. It is made from that high density (?) plastic and is very slippery.
HTH
rik
--

Padded room with a view
RWC3

the inch.
UHMW I believe is what you're referring to.

You are trying to treat a symptom. Why not fix the basic problem of insufficient clearance?
pinball gizzard wrote:

On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 12:40:54 GMT, Ray Kostanty

Hey, and why not?! This is America--that's what we DO here!

Oh, stop makin' sense, willya?! ;-)
--JWW

Well, I uh, well.... Okay fine, I'll tell you. I bought the biggest damned TV I could find that would fit into the wife's choice of TV cabinet. It fits, but the metal hinges on the tuck-away doors rub against the TV mildly at one point.
Scott