looking for good-quality light fixtures

my bathroom as a polished chrome sconce from pottery barn. it wasn't exactly cheap... now it is almost totally rusted, and I'm annoyed.
I want to replace it with something reliable. I was thinking Restoration Hardware. I'd like something stylish, not outrageously expensive and something that won't rust. Is that too much to ask?
I'd love some suggestions. Thanks!
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

http://www.rejuvenation.com /
That is, if you you like "older" style fixtures. I think most or all of their stuff is made out of brass, and can be left plain brass or plated with whatever finish you like. No steel, so no rust. Of course it is all very expensive, but you get what you pay for.
Ken

We just bought some towel bars from Restoration Hardware They are about as solid as can be and good quality. We also bought some from Expo certainly not cheap when I put them up they weren't as nice as the RH stuff.( still nice) For lights we went to lighting stores we spent allot of money but the quality is there. You seem to get real knowledgeable help, something the big box stores lack. So I would hit some Lighting stores in your area.