Looking for Experienced Window Cleaners

We are a national window cleaning company looking for window cleaners who have experence, are safe and are insured.
If you would be interested in extra work, please contact us at the following web site: http://www,robscleaningservice.com
Thank you, Robert Lamb

About 30 years ago, I help a neighbor wash windows for some of his customers. I did it for a whole Saturday. I'm qualified as a pro and I'm ready to go. You web site does not work though, so I can't contact you that way.
How much are you going to pay me? How many breaks do I get and what time is lunch? Will you be picking me up with the truck? I'll be ready at 9:00AM Saturday. Pick me up a coffee on the way.

Forget this guy and hire me: I'll do it for HALF his wage.

I don't take morning or afternoon breaks.

For me, lunch is optional if we are particularly busy.

Forget that. I'll report EARLY to the job site - and with three of my friends, if you like.

I'll be ready at 5:00 AM today.

I'll pick YOU up a coffee on my way.
Sincerely,
Juan Cabrera

Dam, I must be entitles to a government subsidy not that you put me out of work. At leas I have Saturday open to cash my welfare check.
Robert,
Take the comma out of your website address so that people can access your site a bit more easily.
P.S. I don't do windows.
theocrat wrote: - We are a national window cleaning company looking for window cleaners - who have experence, are safe and are insured. - - If you would be interested in extra work, please contact us at the - following web site: http://www,robscleaningservice.com - - Thank you, - Robert Lamb