looking for appliance repair tool

Hey all. I am looking for a centerpost seal installer tool as used on older Kenmore/WP belt drives, as well as newer Kenmore/WP direct drive washers. It installs the seal that is placed over the main bearings. It is basically a tube with a solid end to hammer against at the top. I have not been able to find one online or locally. Can anyone help point me me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Reply to
AE Todd

AE Todd wrote in news:bed9ddbf-c285-4004-a9c2- snipped-for-privacy@c10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com:

When iused to do it i would put the bearing in the freezer to shrink it. You can carefully tap the seal in.

desgnr

You might carrying a seal into lowes and see if any plumbing pipe is close.

Reply to
jamesgangnc