looking for appliance repair tool

Hey all. I am looking for a centerpost seal installer tool as used on older Kenmore/WP belt drives, as well as newer Kenmore/WP direct drive washers. It installs the seal that is placed over the main bearings. It is basically a tube with a solid end to hammer against at the top. I have not been able to find one online or locally. Can anyone help point me me in the right direction?
Thanks!

You might carrying a seal into lowes and see if any plumbing pipe is close.