Looking for 2 1/8 inch round door pulls

I am looking for round door pulls, preferably in an antique pewter or antique nickel finish. If someone could recommend a reputable place to purchase these on-line, I would appreciate it.
Robert

www.leevalley.com has a large selection of hardware. More important, they have an impeccable reputation.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

I went looking for a few brackets for drapery hardware to match some I recently bought. HD was out, so I went to the 'net. Levelor, Kirsch, Lowe, Target, HD, JCP websites .. no luck. Google on "kirsch rod bracket" and the item number .. voila! .. the last three packages on the planet were for sale on good ol' ebay. My tools will be scattered around the house until they arrive, but I wasn't about to take down the ones I have and start over :o)
Nospam wrote in message ...

I've always had good luck and good service with www.vandykes.com You might want to take a look there.
Cheri
Nospam wrote:

Are you trying to match existing pulls? 2 1/8" is pretty large for a pull - it's almost doorknob size. Most pulls for cabinets are smaller as larger ones can tend to look a bit clunky. It's all relative to the cabinet door size and style. Vandykes was a good suggestion, though I'm not sure if they have anything that size.
These are for closet doors.
Robert