Linoleum Floor Repair

Hey folks. My linoleum floor is starting to curl where two pieces form a seam. What would be the best way to fix this? Thanks in advance!
You say linoleum. Is it really? If so, I don't know, but if it's a newer vinyl floor (and just a small split) you can lay some glue down under the curl, then heat the vinyl with a heat gun until it lays back down. After that, just weight it for a couple of days.

Dutch Buckhead wrote:

Flooring supply company. Adhesive and/ or seam sealer.