Linoleum

We are going to replace our kitchen cabinets and I would like to replace the linoleum floor (~170 sq. ft.) at the same time.
The cabinet & flooring wants to put a laminate over the existing linoleum. What problems I encounter if I pulled up the linoleum to lay new linoleum?
Dick
Add pictures here
✖

You could find glue residue of varying lumpiness. That will have to be removed before the new material can be installed, or it, too, will look lumpy, and the new adhesive may not cling properly. Removing the old adhesive is not a pretty or easy job. If it was applied to a sheet of backing board, perhaps that could be removed and replaced.
Sounds like the installer is trying to save you some labor money. But, stay with this discussion. I'm not sure if it's correct to put new flooring over linoleum.
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 20, 4:15 am, snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (Dick Adams) wrote:

Be sure your new flooring goes under the new cabinets to avoid dishwasher install/remove problems..
JOE
Add pictures here
✖