Licensed Plumber rates

Page 2 of 2
16. G Henslee Sep 4, 1:31 pm show options
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 10:31:55 -0700 Local: Sun, Sep 4 2005 1:31 pm Subject: Re: Hourly rate plumbing Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse
HeatMan wrote:

How do you figure that could be? You must have a different idea of 'overhead' than I do.
As a percentage of sales, the one man shop has a higher overhead than a large company. As a dollar figure the one man shop overhead is lower. That assumes the boss is making about the same amount of money in both outfits.
Stretch
Oops sorry 'bout that ... the hourly rate for the Licensed Plumber that I need to know about is for the Queens Long Island area of NY.
Thanks again, Gette
snipped-for-privacy@spamcrypt.com wrote:

Unless you find someone willing to do your project for that price, any price you get here or anywhere else is imaginary. It is not a real number. That being said. Ballpark, $90/hour, give or take.
Expect $80-$100 per hour with the first hour a little higher