Leveling lot for pole barn

Page 3 of 3
Karl Townsend wrote:

Dpends upon the building height, but standard for troll bridge supports is 36".
Duane Bozarth wrote:

The cheap answer is to tow a length of old railway iron or a section of old chain link fencing dehind your tractor to level the ground. You still need to compact the ground. The simplest way to do this is to drive a mob of cattle back and forth over it for an hour or two although if you feel rich you can hire a sheep's foot roller to do the same thing.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Why? You obviously don't have a clue and aint gettin' one here, so perhaps you should call a pro in to look at your project.
What is that supposed to mean?
What is that supposed to mean?
What is that supposed to mean?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

I bet it means, go fuck yourself you stump stupid moron. I think...

Who and what are you responding to?