leather seat repair?

From wear my comfortable potato holder has developed a tiny tear in the seating area. I'm at a loss about how to patch or repair this.
I'm sure someone has some recommendations and I'm all ears.
Thanks

I found this. It might be overkill for what you want to do, but it seems thorough enough in case you do.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Leather-Repair---How-To-Repair-Torn-Leather-Se at&id61618
-Frank
--
Here\'s some of my work:
http://www.franksknives.com /

Thanks, Frank - I had almost given up on a response. I am reading this article now.