Leather repair

I need to repair a cigarette burn on my black leather car seat. Does anyone know of a retail store that might sell a leather repair kit? Cheryl
cthomps, decides to chip in.

Not sure any of those really work. I would take it to an upholstery shop and either get an estimate or maybe they could direct you to a fix.
Rich
--
You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK.