Leaky Dishwasher

Will a dishwasher's door lift off the hinges the same way the oven door will? My dishwasher has started to leak around the bottom of the door and the seal looks good from what I can see but I can't see the bottom. I know it's not rocket science but I thought someone might know a "trick" to unhook the door. TIA, Kathy
P.S. The kid finally did move out of the garage.
try:
http://www.repairclinic.com/0047_9.asp
Hi,
D/w make, model#, approx age? http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html Some model# helps.

Some may lift off of the hinge holders....but will have wires running through the door up to the consol.

http://www.applianceaid.com/dishleaks.html
in message

model# helps.

the same

will have wires running

bottom > of the door

I found the model number and it was not listed on http://www.applianceaid.com /
It is a Kenmore model #665.16761690 and the serial # is FF1506712. I think it is 12 years old. It still works perfectly but leaks at the bottom of the door only sometimes. After reading the troubleshooting, perhaps it is slightly over filling sometimes. Or maybe the vents are clogged. I have a few ideas now. And the doorseal is only $11.25 Thanks to you and buffalobill for the links.