Leaking pipe

Hello- We have a Delta facet with a pull out handle on the facet. I had the water on last night and when I turned up the pressure, water came out drastically slower and then it started to leak underneath the sink. My husband looked under the sink and tried fixing it and everytime we turned on the water with high pressure it starts leaking again and the clamp pops off. Is it as simple as just replacing the clamp?

Could be that your pull out facet has an inline debris filter installed that has become plugged.....usually one can just unscrew the facet's end cap that holds the filter in place to remove/inspect said filter.
That being said, from the sounds of it, I would be inclined to upgrade the connection fittings that keep popping off......if a simple clamp works, then by all means use it, if not obtain the proper fittings. Personally if I am unsure about what fittings to purchase and the unit to be repaired is readily removable, I will remove the unit and take it to an applicable store for further consulation. :-)
propman wrote: , I will remove the unit and take it to an applicable

Is that a conflation of consultation and consolation? If they don't give clear instructions, she could get flustrated.

I had the same problem with a delta faucet , if you are talking the hose connection for the sprayer. I ended up using tie wire to hold the clamp. It is just a poor design, it failed in less than a year.