Lawn Mower

I just went through a small version of that, though the pain was in my right leg. The issue is usually a problem with the discs in the back compressing on the spinal cord. As noted by another poster, this can often be helped by strengthening the back muscles. At least this helps for a while. Surgery is usually necessary eventually. This is to be avoided at all costs, though.

Reply to
krw

Never fails to amaze me all the things cymbalta is used for. Originally developed by folks I know, for urinary study.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

I'll be damned. :) Powerful drug. Has to be monitored by a physician.

Reply to
gonjah

I hope you change the oil once and awhile.

First home we owned, had a new neighbor in a corner house who previously lived in an apartment for his entire life. He bought a new mower, filled it with gas, went on his merry way cutting the gas until the engine seized due to no oil. Brought it back, got another one, did the same thing. Third mower was the charm. He was not a native speaker of English, doubt if he understood the instructions.

Reply to
Steve Stone