Large Door Striker Plate

I installed fluted casing on a new door using a standard reveal. The door bolt contacts the casing before it actually hits the brass striker plate, and will very soon damage the molding.
I have looked around and can't find any striker plates wider than about 1 7/8". Anyone know of a source that has wider (longer?) striker plates? I can't really make the reveal any larger without it looking funny.

Almost any metal shop (and some locksmiths) can fabricate for a few dollars any striker plate you want.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs