Laminate flooring - trims

We will be flooring a new condo with Quickstep laminate planks. I have questions about finishing and trims:
1. What kind of trim/molding should we use in front of a closet with bi-fold doors? Or can we just leave as it is with the expansion space without any molding?
2. What should we do along the walls where there are baseboard heaters?
3. How should we transition the laminate planks to the kitchen tiles (breakfast bar area) with a quarter round curve?
Thanks in advance
bulent wrote:

I would carry into the closet.

Check with your supplier, they should have transition pieces.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Nothing, just carry it as close to the wall as you can get.

The store will carry transition pieces for most every application. You can buy the expensive stuff to match the floor, or maybe a hardwood that you can either stain or just poly. Your needs will vary depending of the differences, if any, in height. If they are the same, a "T" strip will do, if different, a piece with an offset is needed. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net http://pages.cthome.net/edhome
When you go into the closet, use a handsaw to undercut sides of the door entrance about 1/2 inch deep at the bottom. Hopefully this will be only thru the drywall.
This will allow expansion room and also hide the gap, You wont be able to put moulding here, as it would interfere with the bifold doors.
Ray