LA Spa's Paradise P9116- Heating

Hello, A few months ago I turned down the heat on my spa to save some energy. Now that I want it hot, it tries for about 20 minutes, then stops and flashes 3 little red lights on bottom of control panel. It tries again when I adjust temp, then turns off. No manual unfortunately.
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 29, 8:05 pm, bge111_at_aol_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (Bill G) wrote:

Many appliance companies have online manuals in PDF format. Failing that, give them a call.
Joe
Add pictures here
✖