Kohler Rialto One Piece Toilet Leaks

Have a Kohler Rialto toilet that continuously drains water. With the water supply turned off the entire tank drains overnight. Replaced the Flush Valve (from Kohler)) , Seal (where the Flush Valve mounts on the tank) and Flapper but still have the same problem. So is there any that I can lose water other than past the Flapper or the seal under the Flush Valve??
Joe
i searched google, looks like you're not alone. link:
http://www.terrylove.com/wwwboard/messages/5230.html
The Kohler in question is Gravity fed, not a Power-Lite.
Thanks for the interest.

see below copied from http://www.fluidmaster.com/usa.html
Toilet leaks occur in two ways and are often very difficult to detect. The most common toilet leak and often hardest to detect is caused by a deteriorated or defected flush valve (flapper) ball at the bottom of the toilet tank. If the flapper or ball valve does not seat properly and form water tight, seal water will leak around it into the toilet bowl. Often, this leak will occur without being heard. To test for this type of leak, add a few drops of food color or place a colored dye tablet (available from many hardware stores or possibly your water utility) in the toilet after it has stopped filling. Do not flush the toilet. Wait about twenty minutes: if the food coloring or dye appears in the toilet bowl, the flapper/tank ball or drain seat is leaking and needs to be replaced.
The second most-common type of leak is caused by an improperly adjusted or broken fill (ball cock) valve. If the float is set too high or if the shut-off valve fails to close completely, water will continue to enter the tank and flow into the overflow tube. This type of leak can be seen simply by taking the tank top off and observing if water is flowing into the overflow tube once the tank is full.
wrote (with possible editing):

Another, seldom-noticed defect occurs when you have hard water. Deposits form on the bottom seal and causes the toilet to leak. Replacing the flapper doesn't help. You can detect this simply by running your finger around the bottom seal when there is no water in the reservoir. If it feels rough, it needs to be fixed. The simplest fix is to use a plastic scouring pad until it feels smooth. This happens to one of our older (over 5 year) Kohlers.
FWIW, we have 3 fancy Kohlers in our home. 2 of them are constantly screwing up. We also have one old-fashioned American Standard (5 gallon tank). That one and a Toto have never given us a bit of trouble. When I finally get fed up with the Kohlers, they will surely be replaced by Totos.
--
Larry
Email to rapp at lmr dot com

I went through this drill a couple of years ago. Kohler maintained (in one of our many telephone conversations) that regardless of what data on the flapper valve said, I had to use one of theirs. They wound up sending me, in bits and pieces, most of the guts to the unit. Anyhow, it no longer leaks. If it starts again, it will be replaced by a Toto. Is the flapper seat clean, free of all garbage, etc?
Hi Joe,
I too have a Rialto. I like the look and profile but hate the toilette. I have replaced the Flapper twice in two years ...and they are not cheap. I think its a poor flapper/seat issue and do not believe there are other points where it leaks.
On top of that it's a constant clogger too.
Sorry I wish had more to offer in the way of help.
Louis

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:51:48 -0500, "Louis McEniry"

Kohler sent me a flapper for free. Be sure you get the chain adjusted right. Just being off by one link will make it leak or fail to close.
I also agree about the clogging. We call this our "number one" toilet.