Kitchen remodel contractor reccomendation for Newport News VA ?

I am having trouble finding a contractor here, any reccomendations?
Keith
Keith,
If I were you, I'd stop in at a locally owned lumber yard (not Home Depot), go to the contractor's desk and ask who they recommend. They work with many contractors, they know who pays their bills, and who can't, and they know the reputation of the various contractors. It's a good place to start. Maybe check at 3-4 lumber yards, and I bet they'll give you some names. We've found some good contractors this way.
Good luck!
--
NOTE: Please delete the word "REMOVE" from my e-mail address when replying.
This is a spam guard.