kitchen floor buckling

Our house is 11 years old and it appears the lauan underlayment flooring is buckling under the vinyl sheeting in the kitchen. We are on a crawl space. It has been very hot & humid here and I am wondering if the contrast of the air conditioning in the house and the humid air in the crawlspace is having an effect. I don't believe this will repair itself and I am looking for advice before I begin tearing up the vinyl and lauan. Your thoughts would be appreciated. JD
JD wrote:

ASAP. Hire someone, like an inspector, if you don't feel comfortable or knowledgeable enough.
Hope it's nothing serious
Oh man. Try getting a dehumidifier under the crawl space to a drain of some sort? Meanwhile, avoid the high spots if you can. It's no doubt the heat and humidity, and probably not a rare problem this year.

I see lots of this. The vented crawlspace is the problem. Lay down 100% plastic on the ground, overlapped 12" at the seams. Close the vents and install a ducted dehumidifier, Run a duct from the dehumidifier to the far reaches of the crawlspace so it dries out evenly.
You can try skipping the dehumidifier to see if the floor will go down without it. You may also have rotted wood in the crawlspace. Make sure the dehumidifier drains outside.
Stretch