Kitchen cabinet toe-kick storage

This week-end on the DIY channel they have been airing many episodes of "Blog Cabin." I caught a bit of an episode on Saturday and Karl Champley from "Wasted Spaces" was at the building site. He was speaking of lots of ways to create storage in a home and one was toe- kick storage in the kitchen for cookie sheets and baking pans. WOW, this really caused my ears to prick up, however, I'm unable to find anything about this on the DIY or HGTV sites. Nor was I able to sniff anything out on the message boards or upcoming shows. Anyone know anything about this or can you direct me to a site? Sure would appreciate any tips if you care to share them.
On 01/20/08 05:48 pm snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

Medallion cabinetry offers a sink base with toe-kick storage option -- but of course that only works if you don't have drain pipes going down through the floor.
See the SBDxxx items on Page 10 of http://www.medallioncabinetry.com/images/pdf/planner.pdf
Perce

I have seen this on HGTV before and want to include this in my kitchen ...here is some pictures
http://www.woodweb.com/knowledge_base/Toekick_Drawers.html
CathyLee

Thanks all, I really appreciate the responses! I'd really like to see this done on one of the Wasted Spaces shows just to get an idea of how it's done. Great pictures from that site, though, that Cathy posted. This could really be something mighty handy to have in the kitchen to corral those cookie sheets that are not used on a regular basis.