kill them all! - the new gas can?

If people are smoking while you are fueling, you should stop and go hit them on the head with your "Fish Billy". Stomp on the cigarette and go finish your fueling. Since my dock is about 200 feet from the nearest other house, I think I am safe. Nobody smokes here.
[snip]

I wish nobody smoked anywhere.
--
104 days until the winter celebration (Thursday December 25, 2014
12:00:00 AM for 1 day).
On 9/12/2014 9:47 AM, Mark Lloyd wrote:

You and Dufas and myself. Man that stuff sets off my allergies.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
Unquestionably Confused wrote, on Thu, 11 Sep 2014 10:16:52 -0500:

I agree. And I fill and empty a *lot* of five-gallon gas cans!
https://c4.staticflickr.com/4/3892/15027374048_f47df1c083_b.jpg
nestork wrote, on Thu, 11 Sep 2014 18:14:22 +0200:

I read the specs once (and posted a lot of it to a.h.r in the past). Yes. It must be red, although, this new can I bought just today is sort of a pale orangyreddish color ...
https://c4.staticflickr.com/4/3868/15210892241_ce2b1332bd_b.jpg
Dan Espen wrote, on Thu, 11 Sep 2014 11:11:15 -0400:

Heh heh ... look'it what I filled up today, and put in my trunk!
https://c4.staticflickr.com/4/3892/15027374048_f47df1c083_b.jpg
On 9/12/14, 4:46 AM, Danny D. wrote:

I think I see now...
I closed my shop after the highway patrol got suspicious about all the cars leaving with their rear springs sagging. I never thought of putting a gasoline sign on the pump and doing it outdoors.
I'd love to see the look on a cop's face after he pulls you over because your trunk is suspiciously low, and you tell him you have an enormous lawn mower, and you open the trunk, and he finds 10 gas cans! Lets hope he doesn't use a dipstick to probe for false bottoms!
On Fri, 12 Sep 2014 08:43:26 +0000 (UTC), "Danny D."

I do them 10 at a time too.

Nuts.
If you don't do this, she'll eventually go to the station on her own.
--
Dan Espen

gfretwell wrote, on Fri, 12 Sep 2014 10:02:46 -0400:

10 is the perfect number because the fit perfectly in the trunk, without any chance of tipping over.
The one problem with the aft cans is that the trunk presses on those idiotically tall nozzles.
What I need, really, is just a single-piece bung-hole cap, like this: http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/z/6HEAAOxyi3FRy397 /$T2eC16h,!ygE9s7HLcLyBRy3962pQw~~60_35.JPG

The cop might drink some suspecting moonshine.
--
Dan Espen

J Burns wrote, on Fri, 12 Sep 2014 18:39:25 -0400:

I didn't snap a photo of it, but while I had 10 cans of gas in the trunk, I had two cases of pool chlorine and one case of muriatic acid on a towel in the back seat!
Oren posted for all of us...
I may not have read all messages.

I will have to get me one of those!
--