kill them all! - the new gas can?

[snip]

NEWS HEADLINE: MAN DRIVES HOME FROM GAS STATION, HAS NO FENDER BENDER!!!! FILM AT 11!!

Reply to
hah
[snip]

I seem to remember hearing something about a boat exploding because someone put gasoline in a tank that should hold diesel.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd
[snip]

I wish nobody smoked anywhere.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

I do them 10 at a time too.

Reply to
gfretwell

Nuts.

If you don't do this, she'll eventually go to the station on her own.

Reply to
Dan Espen

"So, Mr. D, we are here from news team 4, following the story of the man who drove home and didn't have a fender bender. Would you please state for our viewing audience what it was like to get home, and not have your car towed?"

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

One of the early episodes of Emergency! had such an event.

Watch it here. One of the less noted episodes.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You and Dufas and myself. Man that stuff sets off my allergies.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

gfretwell wrote, on Fri, 12 Sep 2014 10:02:46 -0400:

10 is the perfect number because the fit perfectly in the trunk, without any chance of tipping over.

The one problem with the aft cans is that the trunk presses on those idiotically tall nozzles.

What I need, really, is just a single-piece bung-hole cap, like this:

$T2eC16h,!ygE9s7HLcLyBRy3962pQw~~60_35.JPG

Reply to
Danny D.

I think I see now...

I closed my shop after the highway patrol got suspicious about all the cars leaving with their rear springs sagging. I never thought of putting a gasoline sign on the pump and doing it outdoors.

I'd love to see the look on a cop's face after he pulls you over because your trunk is suspiciously low, and you tell him you have an enormous lawn mower, and you open the trunk, and he finds 10 gas cans! Lets hope he doesn't use a dipstick to probe for false bottoms!

Reply to
J Burns

The cop might drink some suspecting moonshine.

Reply to
Dan Espen

J Burns wrote, on Fri, 12 Sep 2014 18:39:25 -0400:

I didn't snap a photo of it, but while I had 10 cans of gas in the trunk, I had two cases of pool chlorine and one case of muriatic acid on a towel in the back seat!

Reply to
Danny D.

Oren posted for all of us...

I may not have read all messages.