Kenmore Washing Machine doesn't rinse

I have Kenmore Sears Canada washing machine. Model no. C110 4815081. It works fine but it doesn't rinse. Clothes remain wet even at rinse cycle. I don't what might be the problem. Any suggestions what i can check to correct this. thanks
paaji wrote:

Hi,
The rince is agitate without soap....you mean the washer doesn't spin out the clothing well?? Does the water drain out ok?

Should be an Inglis built, belt driven Kenmore. http://www.applianceaid.com/inglis-common.html#spin http://www.applianceaid.com/beltwasher.html

What do you mean doesn't rinse. Timer just stops advancing? More info might get you some meaningful input from the appliance gurus.

You need to explain what you mean by 'doesn't rinse'. Did you sit and watch it.
My machine didn't 'spin dry' and I took it all apart and eventually found a sock in the hose coming out of the back to the drain.
Sorry for not providing all the information. Machine does go through all the cycles and spin in the rinse cycle as well (but i am feeling that it doesn't spin fast enough to rinse the clothes might be wrong.) There is no water in the machine after rinse cycle is completed but all the clothes are still wet and soaked. I looked around if there any loose wires they all look in good condition. So don't know where to start troublehooting. I have taken some pictures that might help. Thanks
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/517/img0378je9.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5958/img0379zw4.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/6342/img0380hi7.jpg
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/627/img0381at7.jpg
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1319/img0382av8.jpg

Maybe you should find a similar machine, or any other top loader and see how fast it spins. (is this a top-loader? You didn't bother to say. The model number is useful for people who know model numbers. The rest of us don't know what your machine is like.)

Oh.
Does it spray water intermittently during the first part of the spin cycle? Then just spin during the rest of it.
What if you manipulated the time to run the spin cycle again. Would it get drier then?

paaji wrote:

Hi,
http://www.applianceaid.com/inglis_how_itworks.html http://www.applianceaid.com/inglis-common.html#spin
Some helps/test/info.
Perhaps there is something in the hose to the pump or in the pump itself that is not allowing the water to drain fast enough. With water in the machine during the spin cycle the drum will not get up to speed. I suggest opening the bottom panel on the machine and checking thge hose going from the drum to the pump. Look for a sock or lint obstruction bobby pin, paper clip etc. Then check the pump itself. On some machines the pump as a separate belt. Appliance Repair Aid wrote:

You should have bought the matching rinsing machine.
It doesn't rinse or doesn't spin?

Wow. I'm going to have to wear bigger socks.

Machine spins on rinse cycle but clothes are still soaked with water and detergent. Yes I watched it. Timer moves to end as posted on pic one thanks

Has it pumped most of the water out before the spin cycle starts?

Go to the back of the machine and remove the drain hose and check it for lint. No kidding.

It
The lid switch probably has gone out. Go to www.repairclinic.com and click on the image of the man with a screwdriver. You can look at your machine and the part I am talking about.
Based on these elements:
1. You have a washer made by Whirlpool. 2. The motor runs during agitation and spin, wherever those actions are supposed to occur. 3. It doesn't agitate, though, and it doesn't spin either, but it does drain.
Then...
You have a broken motor coupling. You can look online on how to replace it. The part number is 285753.
Thanks for replying and feedback. I finally opened the washing machine checked the dreain hose that is coming from drum to pump and pump to outside. I checked everything in it nothing in it other then small nail and small amount of lint which i cleaned. After putting back i just ran on rinse cycle. Machine spins well. So I put one jacket in just to check it out, what i noticed that if you run the full cycle from start to finish machine just stops before rinsing. What might be causing to this can it be timer or something else. Thanks