KENMORE GAS RANGE/ Oven; Model 3627352192- Seriol no:4s215575P

This is a Sears Roebuck KENMORE GAS OVEN- Model 3627352192- Serial no: 4s215575P- It is apparently made in Mexico one ."jeff"
The top burners work - but the oven stopped working 1/31/2004- suddenly. This model has Electric/electronic Ignition system- There is no gas being released in to the oven
I posted this question earlier- I was told that the igniters could be the problem. There are actually two igniters one for the baking cycle- and the other for the broil cycle- neither igniter turned on when I tested. I went to buy the igniters. that Parts guy says that it is unlikely that both igniters went at the same time. He says the problem lies elsewhere. It could be that or this. He said if I purchased the igniter(s)- he wont take them back ! The cost of two igniters is 100 + dollars.
I am back to the drawing board. I need some helpful input. Thanks
wrote that it is a "GE built Kenmore gas range".
GE built Kenmore.....made in Mexico.

Did the bake and broil quit at the same time?

Proper power to the ignitors ( 110-120 volts AC ) and no = bad ignitor, or the ignitors themselves can be ohmed for continuity, so can across the gas valve itself be ohmed for continuity. If no power to the ignitors, you will have to trace backwards up towards the control to see where it is lost.

If unused, not installed and in the original package they should take them back!!