Kenmore Front Loading Washer - top panel question

Hello:
I've just taken my kenmore front loading washer and made it side-by-side instead of stackable. I've not used the original top panel before since it was previously stacked, and I'm now having trouble figuring out how to get it attached to the washer.
It's Kenmore model # 41740142000, and I've attached the top panel to the back with part #131668200 (bracket top panel) but the front of the top panel nearest the controls just bounces up and down. There's got to be a way to attach it , but I have no idea... haven't seen any parts listed. I could probably use a couple twist ties, but is there a clamp or something else out there? Any ideas?
Thanks,
Red
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com a crit :

So do I ! I think you right X-D
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You might get the parts and advice you need from repairclinic.com. HTH
Joe
On 12/05/06 06:20 am snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I did the opposite, but I don't recall whether there were any parts to be removed and discarded when stacking them. When you originally stacked yours, did you remove any parts? If so, did you save them? BUT if the delivery/installation people stacked them, they may have taken away any parts they removed. (When our washer was delivered, they took away the shipping braces that the manual tells the owner to save in case the machine needs to be moved again. When we did move, I had to *buy* a new set of shipping braces, and Sears said that taking away the originals was their normal procedure. I mentioned this to our favorite Sears salesperson in our new location, who said that I was probably the only person who had ever read the manual and found the instructions to save the shipping braces.)
Perce