Kenmore front loader washer sounds like bad bearing!!!

My 7 yr old Kenmore front loader washer sounds terrible as if the bearing is out.
Makes a LOT of noise when spinning.
I doubt its still under warranty tho correct/
Any advice on how to fox or what it might cost to fix?
Or is it time to junk this and buy a new one?
you will need to post model number for help

OK I'm back with the number as follows:
Kenmore 417.29042992
Sounds like its a model with problem huh?
What now?
If you have a Kenmore front load washer starting with model number starting with 417 that has a loud growlling/rumbling sound during spin, then yes, you have a bearing problem, and there is no easy DIY fix. You might want to call Sears to see if they have any special pricing programs that would cover this repair.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Oops...sorry guys forgot the model number
But will get back with that number soon
Thanks!