Karcher Pressure Washer question?

I have one and use it regularly. However, it no longer will syphon in any liquid through the dip hose. I've cleaned and tested the intake filter so it flows easily and the tube is clear.
Can anyone advise if it is possible to repair this condition? If I disassembled the unit to gain access to where the intake hose connects to the pump, is there anything that I can do at that point?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 21:42:44 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@worthless.info wrote:

The pressure washer creates the vacuum by the venturi effect. Basically a small orifice is placed in the path of flow to increase the speed of the fluid within the orifice. A small soap inlet line is then connected to the high speed fluid. This connection creates the vacuum.
The small size of this soap connection may be plugged with debris. Try to force a cleaning agent into the soap inlet or blow air into it.
Add pictures here
✖
franpotter had written this in response to http://www.thestuccocompany.com/maintenance/Re-Karcher-Pressure-Washer-question-368840-.htm : I am having the same problem with the soap not working. Have tried all the recommended troubleshooting (cleaning filter, etc.) with no success. There does not appear to be anything moving in the tube between the large yellow "tank" and the detergent container. Will be interested to know if dissasembling the unit would work.
------------------------------------- snipped-for-privacy@mucks.net wrote:

##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 349837 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
Add pictures here
✖
On 19 Apr 2009 20:38:47 GMT, franpotter_at_verizon_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (franpotter) wrote:

I have no specific knowledge on your power washer but if forcing air through the line does not clear the passage then the passage may have a stubborn soap plug. Soap can dry and plug the small passage to the venturi. Try to force or let stand a soap dissolving chemical like Tilex soap scum remover into this line.
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 17, 8:42 pm, snipped-for-privacy@worthless.info wrote:

plugged up, run a wire inside to unplug it.
Add pictures here
✖

Also, don't know how they all work, but mine will only suck up the liquid when the nozzle is set to wide open flow, lowest pressure.
Add pictures here
✖