joint compound on cieling.

I am doing a painting project. When I put down my first coat of cieling paint after priming, I noticed these little holes I didn't notice before. So, I just did little dabs of joint compound and smoothed them out to cover them before I put on a second coat. Do I have to re-prime those before puttting on the second coat of cieling paint, which itself is white?
Thanks

Likely not. Small blemishes on most jobs tend to fade away from our notice over time. A good rule to remember, "'I' before 'E' except after 'C'." Cheers,
Joe
Chris wrote:

the edges feather out and don't leave an edge. Assuming you can see the spots from the floor, they are large enough, if not primed, to show a different level of gloss than the rest of the ceiling. Paint is absorbed more into unprimed patch than it is into the primed area. If you have any fine cracks, use a paintable caulk to hide those.

aka, paint flashing.

I would reprime, prep is everything why risk a poor job?