Is your ballcock hard?

I found that over the years my ballcock keeps getting harder and harder. Is this normal? Could this be caused by too many women using the toilet?
snipped-for-privacy@rangotang.com wrote in news:thagc2h95henmvaghned797o3rja6t0tsv@ 4ax.com:

What magazines are in the rack in the toilet? Maybe you should face the covers towards the wall.

You keep the magazine rack in the toilet?
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 23:14:18 -0500, "PanHandler"

This magazine is all about toilets.... http://www.sanitationjournal.com
snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote in

That web page is full of shit.