Is there a "small engines " repair group?

Is there a "small engines" repair group?.

I've searched the list of Usenet grou[s which comcast carries, but found no group. Is any one here aware of a small engine repair group?

TIA.

Reply to
jJim McLaughlin

You might try alt.home.lawn.garden. All those mowers and weed whackers have small engines.

Reply to
willshak

Hadn't even thought of that kind of combination of words.

Thanks for the tip.

Reply to
jJim McLaughlin

Not a group, but check out

Bob

Reply to
Bob F

What's wrong with this group? Those folks in that group post here.

For the OP. No groups I can find for small engines.

-- Oren

Oren

No. But we do have some folks here who know a bit.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

perr.com and yt tractor

ds549