Is there a "small engines " repair group?

Is there a "small engines" repair group?.
I've searched the list of Usenet grou[s which comcast carries, but found no group. Is any one here aware of a small engine repair group?
TIA.
jJim McLaughlin wrote:

You might try alt.home.lawn.garden. All those mowers and weed whackers have small engines.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
willshak wrote:

Hadn't even thought of that kind of combination of words.
Thanks for the tip.

Not a group, but check out http://www.repairfaq.org/sam/lmfaq.htm
Bob

What's wrong with this group? Those folks in that group post here.
For the OP. No groups I can find for small engines. -- Oren
No. But we do have some folks here who know a bit.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.