Is there a recommended height for toilet paper holders?

While I know there is no code or required location for toilet paper holders, is there a recommended height for toilet paper holders?
On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 04:52:59 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Yes, about 28" to 30" from the floor and 14" or so from the front of the toilet. I measured min and 29" is the center of a tile and is comfortable to reach.

Thanks
I always kept the TP on the counter top, I just bought a holder, and was not sure of height to put it.
On Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 11:14:47 AM UTC-7, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Test it first. You don't want to fall off the pot while reaching for it.
On 15/09/16 16:52, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Above the toilet seat but below the washing basin?
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo posted for all of us...

If I was to give a shit I would say about the right place would be up your ass nimmy.
--
Tekkie