Is the weather too hot for you?

Let It Snow
Oh the weather outside is frightful, But the fire is so delightful, And since we've no place to go, Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
It doesn't show signs of stopping, And I've bought some corn for popping, The lights are turned way down low, Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
When we finally kiss goodnight, How I'll hate going out in the storm! But if you'll really hold me tight, All the way home I'll be warm.
The fire is slowly dying, And, my dear, we're still good-bying, But as long as you love me so, Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
--

There, dontcha feel cooler now !!!!! :)

Is the 02:13 a static number? I'm posting this at 09:46 +-. Does it read 09:46 on the West coast? I'm East.